Wednesday, April 17, 2013

no. 16

       
                #1 How To Heal A Broken Heart           #2 Desire, Clarity, Genius: Michael Jordan

This week you get two-for-one because I've been in a "Spin Cycle." 
Huh? Yes. Spin Cycle.  

Sometimes we get weighed down with things in our lives that we no longer require. Lesson learned. Chapter complete. If you think of completing phases in our lives like clothes going through a wash cycle: Wash & Bleach, Rinse, Spin, Dry, Wear!

That's what it's been like for me the last several months of my life. I've just come out of a dizzying spin cycle, shaking myself out and getting my bearings after a tsunami-like whirling, 'round and 'round with my eyes closed.  

The beginning of the "I Feel Insecure: Letting Go Of My Little Monster" video diary series was such a pivotal action of my "Wash & Bleach, Rinse" cycles. I let a lot go and bid farewell to my lovely locks. So you know what came next... SPIN!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!

So if this resonates or you feel like, "Oh my God Akua! Me too!", you'll really enjoy these two "Frolicking Naked Video Diaries." 

Enjoy Beautiful! There's such Love, Beauty & Divine Magic where we stand. Breath Deep and Give Thanks. xoxox Akua


                                    
Copyright 2013 Akua Auset ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- - - - - 
 
EACH ONE, SHARE WITH ONE
Be Someone's Angel & Share The Gold.
It's totally fine to share this post on your website, ezine, blog or book just please COPY & PASTE the following credit. :)


akua-auset.com |  Author & Celebrity Makeup Artist-turned-Holistic Beauty Advisor Akua Auset has worked intimately in TV & film with the planet’s most famous and talented people specializing in what she terms, “the healing beauty arts.” A trained medicine woman she is the creator of The Organic Beauty Detox™ and author of SUPERWOMEN & GODDESSES: Workin’ Your Power & Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abundant thanks for droppin' some gold on the matter.

peaceluvabundance,

* Akua Auset *