Thursday, May 2, 2013

no. 17


SUMMER 2013: Beautiful, Benevolent Bombshells 



JOIN me?


               
 On March 9th this year, in a very special Frolicking Naked Diary (video) I shared myself in a way I never have with the goal of becoming a Beautiful, Benevolent Bombshell in a Bikini this summer.  I had a bit of a "set-back.". . . although not really.  I'm back on track.  

JOIN me?



"Preserve yourself by following the natural bends of things and don't interfere.
. . . in order to control myself I must accept myself by going with, and not against, my nature."
- Bruce Lee






Copyright 2013 Akua Auset ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- - - - - 

EACH ONE, SHARE WITH ONE
Be Someone's Angel & Share The Gold.
It's totally fine to share this post on your website, ezine, blog or book just please COPY & PASTE the following credit. :)




akua-auset.com |  Author & Celebrity Makeup Artist-turned-Holistic Beauty Advisor Akua Auset has worked intimately in TV & film with the planet’s most famous and talented people specializing in what she terms, “the healing beauty arts.”
A trained medicine woman she is the creator of 
The Organic Beauty Detox™ and author of SUPERWOMEN & GODDESSES: Workin’ Your Power & Magic


        CLICK TO GET THE BOOK.               

             

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abundant thanks for droppin' some gold on the matter.

peaceluvabundance,

* Akua Auset *